- Delta Sync - Nur geänderte Teile von Dateien synchronisieren, um Netzwerkbandbreite zu sparen. Only synchronize changed parts of files to save network bandwidth
- Multi-source downloads - Synchronisieren Sie Dateien aus mehreren Quellen gleichzeitig.
- P2P Architektur - Synchronisation mit anderen Geräten auch ohne Serververbindung möglich
- Proxy Unterstützung
- Getunnelete Übertragung - Keine Notwendigkeit, sich mit der Konfiguration der Firewall zu befassen.
- UDT Protokol Unterstützung - High-speed ÜbertragungSynchronize files from multiple sources at the same time
- P2P architecture - Synchronize with other devices even without a server connection
- Proxy Support
- Tunneled and relayed transfers - No need to deal with firewall configuration
- UDT Protocol Support - High-speed transfers
Unterstütze BetriebssystemeUnterstützte Betriebssysteme
Operating System Support
- Operating Systems supported: Windows (Server), Mac und and Linux (Server)
- SprachenLanguages: EnglischEnglish, holländischDutch, deutschGerman, italienischItalian, spanischSpanish
- Explorer /Finder Integrationintegration on Windows
- Headless Client Untersützung unter LinuxSystemdienst Unterstützung unter client support on Linux
- System service support on Windows
- AES verschlüsselter Datenaustausch / Synchronisation
- Flexibles Berechtigungssystem
- Sichere Client Authentifizierung
- Sperren des Benutzerinterfaces möglich
- encrypted data-exchange / synchronization
- Flexible permission system
- Secure client authentication
- User interface locking support
We take security seriously. Therefore we have added the following features:
- PowerFolder encrypts all file transfers with industrial standard AES encryption.
- PowerFolder separates the device searching process from the file transfer process.
- PowerFolder includes a secret key in every invitation to a shared folder to protect them from unauthorized access.
- PowerFolder creates a world-wide unique ID and private RSA key. If somebody else tries to join a shared folder, it will issue a warning even if the device has same name as a friendly device.
- PowerFolder can be restricted to only listen to known IP addresses to prevent connections to other clients in the network
PowerFolder does not give any data to third persons. We are using the data we collect from you only internally. The data which you provide to us while using PowerFolder or the PowerFolder homepage is:
Your e-mail address
We need your e-mail address to send you system notifications (e.g. Online Storage warnings & offline registration keys), but we will never give away your email address to external persons or companies and we will not send you any 3rd party advertisements.
Newsletter: Without an Email address, we will not be able to send you newsletters with information and special prices for PowerFolder. Our newsletter do not contain advertisements from other companies.
PowerFolder is encrypting its traffic, so NO third person is able to read your data transfers. But if you are using relayed connections or NAT traversal connections our server will know with who you are connected with.
For the case you do not like this: Go to preferences/network and disable relayed connections and NAT traversal connections. Please note if you disable this you have to make sure that your router and firewall is open for PowerFolder (port 1337 by default). Also you can run PowerFolder in a VPN & LAN only mode. In both ways our servers will not take part in the connection between your clients.
All major Browsers allow you to disable cookies if you don’t want us to provide us with this data. Please check the homepage of the publisher of your Browser to find out how.
...that you should be able to trust the company who you allow to take care for your data. And therefore we will do everything to make sure that you can feel/are save and comfortable with PowerFolder. If you have questions do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you.