To join a folder you've been invited to and start synchronizing it locally:
- Install the client, if you've no client installed yet.
- Open the client and click on Show Folders.
- Click on the folder you've been invited to.
Folders available to you but not synchronized locally yet, are greyed out.
- Now the folder setup wizard will open up. It will automatically recommend to synchronize the folder to a sub-directory of your default folder path, which is usually a directory called "PowerFolders" under your user profile. Click on Next to continue.
By clicking on the folder symbol , you can select an alternative location.
- Done. Now the folder will be automatically synchronized to your local disk. Depending on your rights on that folder, changes to files or sub-directories of that folder will be automatically synchronized to other folder members.
Click on Finish. Folders which are synchronized to your local disc are already marked with a check mark symbol .